Monday, April 9, 2007

Eggs: The Aftermath



Easter is over... what has become of the eggs in this lovely basket? They have been transformed into deviled eggs. Mmm... *drools*. I make excellent deviled eggs.


This was the first time in years that we dyed Easter eggs, and it brought back fond memories of holidays during my childhood. As you get older, holidays seem to be less important each year. At least until you have kids of your own, I guess. The only holidays we bother celebrating anymore are Thanksgiving and Christmas. Sometimes Halloween... but "Trunk-or-treat" kind of ruined that holiday for me. It sucked all of the fun out of it. Does everyone have "Trunk-or-treat", or is it just a Southern thing? I understand the good points of it: it's easier, faster, and probably safer too. But it just seems lame and pointless to me.

1 comment:

Nikki Neurotic said...

Mmm, deviled eggs. My mom was going to make them for Easter dinner...but instead they got made into egg salad. Ah well, either way is good to me.