Thursday, May 17, 2007

Crocs



~ * Product Review * ~

Crocs
I've wanted a pair of these shoes for a while now, and last week I finally got them. I'm so glad I did! They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever put on my feet... and that includes house shoes! They're cool, comfortable, easy to slip on, and I love the adjustable strap. There are so many styles and colors to choose from, and it took me a while to pick out the perfect pair. I went with the Cayman style, and I chose Cotton Candy Pink as the color. I wear them everywhere, and I'm thinking about getting another pair in a different color/style.

• the cayman is comfortable, cool, molds to your feet
• orthotic foot bed
• advanced toe-box ventilation system
• slip-resistant and non-marking soles
• anti-microbial and odor resistant; ergonomic italian styling
• wide, roomy foot bed made with croslite PCCR material; buoyant
• weighs only ounces


The only downside is this:
They should be available in half-sizes. They get small creases across the toes.

I give this product 5 out of 5 stars *****

3 comments:

Sebastien Millon said...

Funny, I always thought these sorta shoes looked uncomfortable...

Nikki Neurotic said...

When the first came out, I heard some news reports that they weren't good for your feet or something like that.

Moonbeam Baby said...

They don't look very comfortable, do they? But they are! I love mine. : )