Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I wake up; it's a bad dream...



I always have strange dreams, and a lot of them are really cool. Sort of like watching a full length movie in my head. Most of them are nightmares, but sometimes even the nightmares are pretty cool... or interesting, at the very least. A few days ago, I woke up from a particularly good one...


I was some sort of government agent, and I was undercover as a photographer in a huge mansion. A lot of people had disappeared from there, and I was trying to figure out why. It turned out that the owner of the mansion was doing genetic experiments on people in a laboratory in the basement. Just as I had figured all this out, the bad guy discovered that I was a spy. So he released one of his "experiments" to hunt me down and kill me. The "thing" was sort of a cross between a traditional werewolf, and the wolf man. The rest of the dream was pretty much just me trying to escape the mansion and the monster. I woke up before it ended (like I usually do), but I'm fairly sure I got away.


It was kind of like a supernatural James Bond movie: starring me.

6 comments:

dmarks said...

I had a hilarious werewolf dream when I was a little kid. Might need to blog on it someday.

Nikki Neurotic said...

I can never remember my dreams in that much detail.

Moonbeam Baby said...

dmarks: I'd love to read about your werewolf dream... let me know if you ever write about it.

silver: It's pretty strange that I can remember so many of my dreams so vividly. I don't know why, but I've always been like that.

Sebastien Millon said...

I want a dream, just like yours!!! That is good fun, haha, unfortunately my subconscious is unable to come up with such great backdrops for dreams...

Moonbeam Baby said...

The recipe for a crazy dream is as follows:

1: Eat a ton of sugar...
2: Watch too many movies...
3: Stay up really late...

and when you finally crash, you too can have bizarre, memorable dreams. Enjoy!

Sebastien Millon said...

That sounds like... A GREAT IDEA!!! Well, I'll do that when my health is a little better :)