Thursday, February 15, 2007

Liver and Onions


My family loves my Liver & Onions recipe. I don't make it very often because it's messy and time-consuming, so tonight I'm going to try something different. I found a recipe online for baked liver & onions, and decided to try it out. It's in the oven right now. I'm afraid that no one will like it, but I'm still hoping they will. After I try it, I'll let you know how it turned out.

Here's the recipe from http://www.recipezaar.com/141343

8 slices calf liver
1-26 ounce Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
2 medium onions (thinly sliced)

1: Mix soups together, spread a thin layer over bottom of 13"x9"x2" baking dish.
2: Put a layer of liver, a layer of onions,and a layer of soup mixture. Repeat with second layer if needed.
3: Cover with remaining soup mixture.
4: Cover dish with foil and bake at 350 for 1-1/2 hour.
5: Serve with mashed potatoes.



~*Quote of the day*~

Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


~*Word of the day*~

Shichi (Japanese)

Meaning: Seven


Currently Listening to... "Rest In Pieces" - Saliva


No comments: