Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Apologies


I want to start off by apologizing. I haven't written anything in 4 days! But in my defense, I have been sick (and lazy) for a few days. My Mother's been trying to get me to go to a doctor, but I don't want to. I hate going to the doctor. Plus, I'm afraid he'll tell me that my tonsils need to be removed.

I'll probably have to go this week either way. : (

I also haven't checked my email in a few days ~ Sorry Nikki ~ Sorry Maaria! I'll check it soon.

~ * ~ * ~* ~

A few days ago, my Grandmother sent me a package. It was full of art supplies; watercolor pencils, stamps, ink, blending pens, etc... It was really nice, and I've had fun playing around with all of it. Thank you, Nanny!

I also drew this flower.


I'm going to send this drawing to her, along with her Christmas presents. I know... it's February. I should have mailed the package months ago, but I didn't. Better late than never, right?


~*Quote of the day*~

We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done.


~*Word of the day*~

Kyu (Japanese)

Meaning: Nine


Currently Listening to... "Welcome to the Black Parade" - My Chemical Romance